12 months of year as solar/lunar energy as 12 hrs of day small universe microcosmic orbit meditatio

Monday, January 9, 2017

Results of the Coconut Oil fast

Results showed that 21 days after the inoculation, the mice that were fed the coconut oil diet had C. albicans colonization in their stomachs that was significantly lower than the mice that were fed the beef tallow diet, the soybean oil diet or the standard diet.
Prof. Kumamoto notes that there "was about a 10-fold drop in colonization" in the mice that ate coconut oil, compared with those that ate either beef fat or soy bean oil.
In a further experiment, she and her team switched the mice on the beef fat diet to the coconut oil diet and found that just 4 days after the diet change, "the colonization changed so it looked almost exactly like what you saw in a mouse who had been on coconut oil the entire time."
 So it's proven to work.

I had no idea that Coconut Oil was also a laxative. So first I got lots of mild stomach cramps, nausea that I mentioned, but once the spigot opened, meaning the laxative took effect, since I was only eating coconut oil - then it was yellow.

So I looked it up - sure enough Candida is yellow when expelled from the body.

So like I said it was a spigot - I ate probably half a jar of coconut oil over 12 hours and the next 12 hours I was on the can at least 12 times. More like 20 times.

 Virgin Organic Coconut Oil: (Virgin is absolutely necessary for this to work as it should) In addition to being a whole-food antifungal to which the Candida cannot adapt, coconut oil is especially beneficial in establishing a positive environment to ensure the survival of the beneficial bacteria. Plus, you don’t need to stop taking it when you stop the other antifungals as it does not destroy the beneficial bacteria you are trying to reestablish. You can, in fact you should continue to take coconut oil by the spoonful throughout your treatment as well as during your maintenance after you’ve completed the treatment and diet.
Right so instead I went full on coconut oil fast along with tea tree oil and ginger and thymol oil.

So basically I flushed out my intestines - again like a spigot of yellow with coconut oil fat lipids floating in it.

The only time I experienced internal tingling was when this coworker made eye contact with me, just as he did before, on Friday, suddenly I got internal tingling as my energy went into him out of my eyes.

So that confirmed for me that indeed it is the energy going up the front of my body that also pulls the bacteria and whatever else - yeast - up into the skull.

As soon as I got internal tingling from making eye contact with him, then I threw in a chunk of ginger to chew on.

But I'm learning that ginger helps but it's not strong enough as an antiseptic. Tea tree oil works much better.

So then later I felt some bacteria in my skull - it's difficult to describe - it feels like a little speck of an organism - and so I took my ginger and also tea tree oil - to clean that out.

But the thing is that because my energy going into my skull then I HAVE to use the tea tree oil regularly - or some other antiseptic like vinegar or garlic.

So when I was leaving work I forgot to use tea tree oil and instead I just used the ginger but it was not strong enough and the person walking in front of me commented - saying "Holy Shit!" to me. I know from experience this is not a coincidence and then I realized yes I did have that bacteria sensation again in my skull so I quickly used the tea tree oil and the "winter green" to cover up the tea tree smell.

Ironically I actually appreciate people telling me about the smell so that I can fix it. But at the same time - since I've had this problem since I did my Enlightenment training - it is quite frustrating.

Like I said I even fasted 5 days but still had the same problem of the internal tingling and smell - I just kept using tea tree oil. But the reason again is the energy getting pulled up the front of my body and out of my eyes.

Why? Because when it first happened - I did not try to make it happen - I just experienced it and realized the female I made eye contact with had an orgasm. I mean I didn't consciously realize it - but I experienced that and was not able to process it until it happened again much more dramatically. That was six years later when the female lept into the air. I've explained this in detail several times else where. But suffice it to say then I experimented with sending the energy out.

So I didn't know that I was sending it out of the front of the body - up the front - and also that I was just using up my energy that was able to hold the energy in.
 A coconut oil cleanse is a very simple detoxification method that replaces regular food with coconut oil, usually for about 3-7 days. Start your day with two tablespoons of coconut oil and take 1-2 tablespoons throughout the day as needed for up to 14 tablespoons total each day.
So the thing is that if I could take it easy while fasting then I could continue doing straight coconut oil for energy but I didn't realize that I was just going to pass it all through - at least that seemed to be the case.

It was just too risky to do at work - I had explosive "spigot" probably six times at work and I had to hold it in several times - almost not making it. haha. Also I had the detox symptoms of being weak, with slight cramps, nausea, over-achy muscles, etc.

So then I ate some breakfast but made sure to have vinegar. I ate a little too much and sure enough got the internal tingling again, just as usual from eating too much. So then I drank more vinegar and the internal tingling went away.

So I don't think I had a strong case of candida.

At the same time, the bacteria in the skull - even the original qigong master said that for "qigong people" they have to be careful not to eat too much as the "food goes to the head."

That really shocked me when he said that. He is basically admitting that qigong training rewires the blood brain barrier - and also the gut blood barrier.

So the irony is that eating food actually "grounds" the energy back into the stomach whereas fasting as I do every night at work (except for ginger), then causes the energy to more easily go into the skull.

Here is one person's experience with coconut oil - sounds familiar:

 Well...the concoction went down fine...I used 1/2 cup of coco oil and 1/2 cup of lime juice mixed with a little honey. The next day, however, I expected to see stones...but no. I saw POTSFUL of nothing but YEAST! Gobs and Gobs. There was also a great deal of bright yellow bile. I was still passing yeast today in each bowel movement...tons of it!
 She was trying for 10 years to treat her candida and coconut oil was the best.

 I have tried many things to rid myself of candida and i can safely say ACV BRAGGS organic actually helps clean the bad stuff out, i drink it twice a day...
Yeah so basically after eating half a jar of coconut oil in a day - I did not want to touch the stuff anymore. The taste and texture seems nasty and the body's reaction is very powerful!!
I will admit that the Diatomaceous Earth is fantastic but the Die off phase was horrific for me and stopped me from working as i was literally in so much pain however, I am thinking of re trying the DE as it does work and i am hoping i am less toxic now so that the healing crisis will be less crippling.
The DE worked for the week i took it as it shredded all parasites in me, when i had a bowel movement it was clear 100 % that they were dead and cut up before they came out so, be aware DE works but its not for the faint of heart!
I have this also - and I took some yesterday.

And so the keytone fast is actually not such the best idea to kill off candida:
Then there are studies, for example, that show that neutrophils, which are white blood cells, are less able to kill Candida when ketones are present. There are studies of diabetic patients with ketoacidosis—you know, a lot of ketone production—developing Candida overgrowth.
 There are studies of obese people developing Candida infections when fasting causes ketosis. There are studies showing that serum drawn from fasting patients is less protected against Candida than serum drawn after meals, and that antifungal drugs, and I would assume botanicals, tend to work better in a fed state than a fasted state, where ketone production would be occurring. So there’s this whole kind of constellation of evidence that’s pointing to the idea that ketone production is not a good idea.
 So that might explain somewhat why when the energy goes to the head when I'm fasting, there is also increased tingling, etc., since I'm in ketosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.